Submissions for the 31th Film Festival Cologne can be made until July 30th 2021. A later submission is only possible in exceptional cases and needs to be discussed in advance.
Please only use our online entry form for submission. Submission to the Film Festival Cologne is free of charge.
THE MOST IMPORTANT REGULATIONS FOR PROGRAM SUBMISSIONS IN BRIEF:
_short films of less than 45 minutes are ineligible for submission
_year of completion must be 2020 or newer
_no theatrical release, broadcast or online release in Germany before Film Festival Cologne’s commencement (21nd of October 2021)
_potential German, Europe and Wold premieres will be considered preferred
_selection considers theatrical, TV movies, TV series, mini series, documentaries as well as transmedia and innovative projects
HOW PROGRAM SUBMISSION WORKS:
- Click on the “SUBMIT NOW” button further down on this page
- Register with our submission platform “Eventival” or log in with your existing account.
- On your personal dashboard click on “Submissions”.
- Now the submission form appears. Enter all required data into the form and click “Submit project” if you are finished or “Save Changes” if you want to save the submission form and submit it later.
- You can print out your submission documents after completion. You will receive a confirmation email after successful submission. It is possible to submit multiple projects.
If you have any questions regarding submission, please contact Milena Baumgart.